Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Year with an Antheist...Would you do it?!!!

Sometimes God calls us completely out of our comfort zone.  We all know that Jesus commanded us to Go ye into all the world....What if that meant witnessing to an Atheist for a year?  What if that meant you didn't have to leave the comfort of your home?  Would you do it?!!!  Honestly, I know most people would say a resounding NO.  How would you go about it?  What would happen?  How would they respond?  Well, that would all be left up to the Holy Spirit. 

Well guess what???  I've been called out of my comfort zone.  I've been witinessing to an Atheist for about 6 months.  What has happened?  God is softening the heart of the person.  There's a long way to go.  However, in 2013 God has called me to do something even more with this person.  He's called me to love them.  I will love them with GOd's love.  I will show mercy, extend some grace, and let the Holy Spirit of God lead. 

One year witnessing and being the hands and feet of Jesus to an Atheist...Would you do it?!!!  Well, this chick is.  I will blog about what God does.  Come along and let's watch God do what only HE does best! 

In His unfailing love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment