Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving From Alicia!

Happy Thanksgiving

It's the day before Thanksgiving and my heart is full to overflowing with the blessings God has given me.  I've got so much to be thankful for!  The biggest thing or actually person I'm thankful for is Jesus Christ!  He's been my everything this year and in years previous, but especially this year now that mama lives in Heaven with Him.

He's been my comforter, provider, and my shelter from life's raging sea.  He's carried me on days when I've not been able to put one foot in front of the other.  He has caught each tear I've shed this year over loosing mom, life's disappointments, and just everyday struggles.  Thank you Lord!

I'm also thankful for my amazing husband, my married family, and my co-workers!  They see lots of me! Especially my co-workers! We are in the season of living in each others back pockets.  Truth be told I care for each and every one of them.  There aren't always good days at work, but with God's help we all get through.  Pray for us this week as we survive Black Friday!  If you didn't know, I work at Best Buy.

I'm thankful for my precious friends and acquaintances!  Whether you've known me a long time or just for a very short time please know that I'm truly grateful that God saw fit to place you in my life!  I am thankful for each of you and I thank my precious God each time I remember you!

Another thing I"m truly grateful for is the 27 pounds I've managed to loose over the past 7 months!  I feel great and people say I look great.  It's a God thing trust me!  I might start a weight loss blog in the new year!  We will see.


As we all sit around tables filled with turkey, dressings, and all the fixings tomoroow, please take time to pause and truly give thanks for all you've been blessed with!  I would like to cordially wish you a very Happy and blessed Thanksgiving!  Make sure to bless somebody else tomorrow too!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,

Alicia





No comments:

Post a Comment