Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Let's talk about personal Bible Study!




On Sunday mornings we carry our Bibles under our arms and open it up during the sermon.  Why?!!!  Is it because it's what we're supposed to do, or do you do it because you sincerly desire to learn more about our great and mighty God?!!! 

It's a tough question I know.  What about Monday through Saturday?!!!  Does your Bible collect as much dust as the furniture in your house during the week?!!  Personal Bible study, it's important. I start my day off that way.  If I don't have that time my day goes HAYWIRE...trust me!  Spending time memorizing God's Word is how we defeat Satan day after day week after week.  It's putting on the full armour of God day after day so the enemy's darts won't hit us.

Here's how the week looks without personal prayer and Bible Study:

MISERABLE MONDAY

TERRIBLE TUESDAY

WORN OUT WEDNESDAY

TUMULTUOUS THURSDAY

FRUSTRATION FRIDAY

SAD AND DEPRESSED SATURDAY

DO you want your week to look like that?!!!   I don't ...So I would like to encourage you to go dust off your Bible and start spending time with King Jesus everyday!  Your week will go much better when you involve Jesus and the Holy Spirit as your teacher and guide!

God bless you,
Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment